The church is a Grade 2* listed building, stone-built, erected in 1845 to replace an earlier brick church (St Leonards). It has a notable West window designed by Charles Kempe, presently hidden by the pipe organ, itself a valuable historical artefact. The main reredos is, according to the Shropshire Pevsner, by George Frederick Bodley. It came to Broseley from Eardisley, Herefordshire. Bodley was the architect of the Washington National Cathedral, though perhaps his finest church in England is Holy Angels, Hoar Cross near Lichfield. All Saints has a peal of eight bells. We have an enthusiastic band of bellringers, of all ages from 14 years old and upwards, who regularly ring for Sunday service and weddings. The band practises weekly on a Thursday evening from 6.30 to 8pm and are always pleased to welcome visiting ringers or new recruits
The church is open every day for private prayer.
The churchyard is closed and set to lawn, maintained by the Local Authority. Most of the gravestones have been cleared, and the churchyard represents a valuable open space in Broseley which is often used by locals as a place for rest and contemplation.
The church is not just for Sunday and we welcome its use by the community. We have taken advantage of the good acoustics and hosted a number of musical events featuring, among others, the local Abraham Darby School Show Band, the Risca Male Voice Choir, the Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra, and the Birmingham Chamber Orchestra.
Over the years the church has also hosted a number of radio broadcasts for BBC Radio Shropshire including an Advent Carol Service.
For further information about All Saints see the Guidebook - below